After a few instances of sicknesses in my family, I began to intentionally move away from additives, synthetics and began focusing more on organic and raw fruits and vegetables. Every organic product, vegetable, herb, zest and so forth can offer a great deal for your health than you can envision. We will utilize natural products to talk about everything. We will go further with something that nature offers to us every week and find how together we can make nature the part of us regularly.
So if you have lemons, lemonade quickly rings a bell. Lemonade is an extraordinary drink on a blistering summer day however there are such a large number of more ways lemons can be utilized.
Did you know that?
1. Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and other important compounds that is why it is a powerful anti-oxidant. Daily use of lemon can meet the daily dose of Vitamin C which is required by our body. Anti-oxidants are radicals scavengers and detoxify our body daily.
2. Lemons contain flavonoids compounds which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. These compounds improve the functioning of blood vessels.
3. Lemons are very beneficial for skin because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial effects. Lemon essential oil or any lotions that are made from the lemon helps to treat acne.
4. Lemons boost the metabolism rate and help to detoxify the liver. It aids in the digestion process and helps to lose weight. Lemon drinks are considered as fat cutter drinks.
5. Lemon has a very specific smell that helps to reduce anxiety and improves the focus.
Lemons are acidic and can cause acidity easily. Balance your diet while having lemon a day and also consult a dietitian.