Dinner is the last meal of the day so it should be designed in such a way that it keeps you full. On the other hand it should accomplish your calories requirements. If you are conscious about your weight loss and calories intake, it is tough to decide what to make in dinner.
Weight loss is a difficult task. In the weight loss journey your diet matters a lot. No doubt exercise has its own significance. But in the starting you should manage your calories intake. When you are in a position to manage your calories intake, start light exercise with it. You will get an amazing result within few months.
Mostly people want to start dieting but on the other hand they are conscious about their taste buds. They cannot compromise on their taste. Here are some delicious recipes for dinner that will give kickstart to your weight loss journey.
1. Blackened Salmon
Salmon is very effective in weight loss. White meal salmon is easy to cook and good in taste. It is rich in protein that helps to make you full. It is full of iron and essential minerals that are necessary for your body. It also consists of some good fats that help you to drop pounds.
- 1 teaspoon paprika, (3g)
- 1 teaspoon cumin, (1g)
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar, (4g)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, (1g)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, (1g)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, (3g)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, (680g) skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, (15ml)
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley, (1g)
Wash the salmon and marinate it with some spices like salt, red chilies, oregano, and ginger garlic paste with one teaspoon of oil. You can grill it. The skin of fish becomes crispy crust that is so flavorful. You can even store it for some days if you have busy routine.
2. Crockpot Chipotle Chicken Soup
Soup is best way to get nutritious food and control your calories intake at the same time. On the other hand you can add different vegetables according to your taste. Even you can change vegetables on the daily basis. In this way your taste buds will experience change and get rid of continuity.
- 4 large chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 3 sticks celery chopped small
- 1 (15 fluid ounce) can black beans drained
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can corn drained
- 1 (28 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes with juices
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chipotle chilis (chopped) + 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Lime wedges optional
- Tortilla strips optional, to taste
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt optional, to taste
To prepare crockpot Chipotle chicken soup just cooks the chicken in water with little spices. It is better to keep it light and add some salt and pepper in it. When it is done add your desired vegetables and corn. You can add boiled eggs into it. If you want to thicken the soup add some corn flour into it. You can add chili sauce and soya sauce according to your taste.