5. BBQ Lentil Burgers with Ranch Dressing
If you are addicted to fast food then do not worry we have a solution to it. Yes, you can consume lentil burger even in dieting.
Each burger contains only 120 calories. So be ready to enjoy the lentil burger with ranch dressing.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lentils*
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain panko or GF breadcrumbs, divided
- 10-12 whole wheat buns
- 1/4 cup ranch dip
- lettuce tomato, onion (optional toppings)
Lentils provide you lean protein and fiber that keep you satiated. On the other hand it is also good for your taste buds. It is rich in protein, fiber, sodium and vitamin. It is very easy to make and tasty.
Just marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, chili sauce and soya sauce. Then coat it with lentils and grilled it.
Serve it with ranch dressing.
6. Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp
Shrimp adds fun and flavor in your weight loss journey. It hardly takes ten minutes to cook and full your table with delicious platter and aroma. It is very nutritious and rich source of lean protein.
- 2 lbs. peeled, deveined raw shrimp
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed lime juice (about 2 limes)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Just marinate the shrimp with salt, chilies, lemon juice and honey. Grilled it and enjoy your sweet and sour meal.