7. Healthy Chicken Tikka Masala Greek Yogurt Marinade
This recipe is great as it cuts the cream and adds Greek yogurt. It is helpful in losing weight. Greek yogurt adds some probiotics to improve the gut health.
Chicken itself is rich in protein and fiber while Tikka Masala adds a specific type of flavor and aroma. So it is a complete package of taste and flavor.
- 28 oz boneless chicken thighs , diced (800 g)
- 1/2 cup dairy free coconut yogurt or regular full fat yogurt or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 small garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ground garam masala
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
ALMOND MASALA PASTE
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or vegetable oil of your choice
- 2 medium brown onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground garam masala
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes optional adjust regarding taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (400 ml)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk , warm, microwave 1 minute
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander optional
Marinate the chicken in greek yogurt with some spices like salt, pepper, turmeric, chilies, garlic, ginger, tikka Masala and cumin seeds.
Take one teaspoon of oil and cook the marinated chicken into it.
8. Spicy Asian Zucchini Noodles
Noodles are always favorite for all. It is low in calories and rich in water content. It is easy to make with full of flavor and nutrition.
- 2 large zucchini, washed and ends trimmed – cut into ‘noodles’ using a spiral cutter or vegetable peeler
- 1 large carrot, washed and ends trimmed – cut into ‘noodles’ using a spiral cutter or a julienne vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas or sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
Zucchini noodles can be made tastier by adding almond butter sauce, grated ginger garlic, and cayenne.
You can add any type of vegetable in it according to your taste.
All the recipes are delicious and satisfied your hunger at the same time. So if you avoid dieting just because of your taste buds. Don’t worry and start your weight loss journey with all these exciting and delicious recipes. That will not only fulfill your body requirements but also control your calories intake.